The SFP drop-in fee is $4 per family for Pay-As-You-Go or $2.50 per visit with the purchase of a pre-paid Punch Card. You can save nearly 40% on your SFP visits with the purchase of a 6 visit card for $15 or 10 visit card for $25, and provide reliable income for SFP programs. Punch cards are available for purchase at SFP by cash or cheque.
No one will ever be turned away if unable to provide the drop-in fee. Please ask us about our Assisted Access Program.
SFP Program Guidelines
- Our programs are parent-participation – please stay with your child;
- Turn cell phones on vibrate and do not use unless necessary while you are here to play with your child;
- Encourage your child to clean up their activity before moving on to something else;
- We are a nut-aware facility – if you bring snacks, please ensure they are nut-free;
- New families arrive every day – please welcome them to drop-in!
- Please keep children at home if they have an infectious illness or communicable disease. If your child has had a fever, vomiting or diarrhea, keep them at home for at least 24 hours after symptoms have ended;
- Have fun! Encourage your child to try something new when you come to our programs.