The SFP drop-in fee is $4 per family for Pay-As-You-Go or $2.50 per visit with the purchase of a pre-paid Punch Card. You can save nearly 40% on your SFP visits with the purchase of a 6 visit card for $15 or 10 visit card for $25, and provide reliable income for SFP programs. Punch cards are available for purchase at SFP by cash or cheque.
Family Place (0 to 6 years)
Our Family Place program (ages 0 to 6) is open Monday to Friday from 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
We connect families through play, including through circle time, arts and crafts, music, dramatic play, and gym time. Check out our calendar to find out when facilitators lead circle time, when the gym is open, or when Nelson is scheduled to play sing-along songs on his guitar.
Baby Place (0 to 18 months)
On Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays we offer Baby Place from noon to 2 p.m.
We create a calm, safe environment for new parents to meet each other with their babies (ages 0 to 18 months). Nelson visits Baby Place with his guitar twice a month as well.
Active Saturdays (0 to 6 years)
Made possible by the Peace Arch Hospital Foundation
On Saturdays from September to June, our play space is open from 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. We also have gym time from 10 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. as part of a physical literacy program.
During gym time, there is 45 minutes of family-friendly, parent-participation physical activity led by an instructor or staff facilitator, and 45 minutes of free play. We’ve partnered with experts in the community to lead demos in activities such as dance, multi-sport, yoga and more! Take a look at our calendar to find out what’s happening every Active Saturday.
SFP Program Guidelines:
- Our programs are parent-participation – please stay with your child;
- Turn cell phones on vibrate and do not use unless necessary while you are here to play with your child;
- Encourage your child to clean up their activity before moving on to something else;
- We are a nut-aware facility – if you bring snacks, please ensure they are nut-free;
- New families arrive every day – please welcome them to drop-in!
- Please keep children at home if they have an infectious illness or communicable disease. If your child has had a fever, vomiting or diarrhea, keep them at home for at least 24 hours after symptoms have ended;
- Have fun! Encourage your child to try something new when you come to our programs.