Thank you! Bidding is now closed for the SFP Fall Fundraiser.
With the support of generous community partners and friends, this year’s fundraiser exceeded its goal and raised $1,450 to benefit local young children and families. Proceeds will support the Family Place and Baby Place programs, helping to keep drop-in programs and resources affordable and accessible for all. Thank you!
Payment and Pickup
Items can be paid for by credit card online or cash/cheque at time of pickup. Item pickup is available as of October 7, during regular SFP hours:
Mondays and Fridays: 9:30am to 12pm
Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays: 9:30am to 2pm
Saturdays*: 9:30am to 12:30pm
(*SFP is closed Saturday October 12 and October 19)
The 2019 SFP Fall Fundraiser offered a variety of online auction items ranging from a Golf Getaway, tickets to sports and concert events, restaurant gift cards, beauty and wellness services, and more! Treat your family, a friend or yourself to something special!
24 amazing items & packages, including:
- Travel getaways – Golf Stay & Play, Roundtrip flight for Two
- Beauty & Wellness – Facial, 30 Days of Barre Fitness, Makeup Lesson
- Food & Drink – Restaurant Gift Cards, Gift Baskets, Drink Packages
- Family & Kids Stuff – Toys, classes, SFP Drop-ins
- Sports experiences – Tickets to Whitecaps, BC Lions, Vancouver Giants
- and, more!
How to bid
- Register as a bidder or Login back in to your account
- Browse the catalogue of items and place your bids
- Receive notifications when someone out bids you
Winning bids that exceed the value of the item will be eligible for a tax receipt for the difference. Items can be paid for by credit card, cheque or cash and can be picked up at SFP as of October 7.